The case of the missing December 3rd packages

For those of you who don't know, on December 3rd a number of packages, 15 to be exact, went missing after shipment, nothing ever happened with the tracking info.

Well..........

Hello, you are receiving this email because you ordered something from Vinyl Collective that we attempted to ship to you on December 3rd. As you all know, the package never showed any progress when tracking the package and just never made it to you. Some of you wrote me and I said I would look into it. I called people at our local post office, the denver processing facility, and folks at the national fraud division of the postal service. No one had any answers. I felt bad that I didn't have any answers either; it was just odd that 15 of the 80 packages we sent on december 3rd just disappeared.

I got a call on Friday, February 1st, from Pirate's Press saying that they had a box full of orders from us. Apparently, we had run out of postal tubs that day and put the 15 orders into a box that we had originally gotten from Pirate's press. The dumbasses at the post office had the insight to not look into the box which was wide open and instead sent it out to Pirate's Press. 2 months after sending your orders, it arrived in San Francisco. The folks at Pirate's Press gave the packages to their postperson and from what I understand the packages are all on their way to you. I have gotten a few emails saying that the packages have arrived.

So please accept my apology at how long these packages took and know that we really would rather use a different service other than the postal service, but the low cost is the reason we use them.

thanks for your patience and your support of Vinyl Collective.

DAMNIT! what about the missing 12/19 orders? i want me ETID LP.

according the nimrods at the post office, we still have 16 days to find your order. those fuckers.

DAMNIT! what about the missing 12/19 orders? i want me ETID LP.

according the nimrods at the post office, we still have 16 days to find your order. those fuckers.

thanks, i sent you an email this morning asking if there was any update. please disregard.

My friend scratched my cd so now i got nothing :-[