TP/PO: Measure, Brokedowns, PBT, Clem, etc.

traffic

[image]

Yo!

I've come back to plug more shit! I may be a pest, but at least I'm plugging all four records in a single thread -that's gotta count for something, right? Go check out myspace.com/trafficstreetrecords or trafficstreetrecords.com/ for pre-orders and contests to win test pressings for...

Dangerous Intersections II 7 inch feat. Basement Black, Dead Mechanical, Pretty Boy Thorson & The Falling Angels, and The Measure [sA] (art by Lauren Measure)

Unwelcome Guests / Saint Sweetheart split 7 inch (art by Kate Loar)

The Brokedowns / Turkish Techno split 7 inch (art by Mitch Clem)

The Side Project - New Brain 7 inch (art by Nick Moultar)

and keep an eye out for next month's Dangerous Intersections III 7 inch feat. The Closet Fairies, Apocalypse Meow, The Dopamines, and Todd Congelliere (of Toys That Kill) plus...

Turkish Techno / Troublemake split 7 inch

Rumspringer 10 inch

Andrew Jackson Jihad / Apocalypse Meow - Pug Life 7 inch

Rational Anthem CD-EP (re-release)

Rumspringer / Sleep Like a Log split 7 inch

and we've already got shit lined up for April and beyond!

Later!

hi sam! i met you saturday in nj. you were kinda drunk but really super nice. we talked mad shit on coke bust

haha, "sometimes i drink"... i'm guessing this is brian? that show was a blast! it was good meetin' you, dude!

Just orderd there Feb pre-order pack $24.50 after shipping for 4 inches limited /100 a tee-shirt sticker and patch not bad at all...........also just got dangerouse intersections one yesterday and it fucking rules I back this label hard keep the shit coming guys!

shit -i aim to please! glad you're stoked on it and thanks for the support! and we will definitely keep 'em comin' -i am thrilled to be involved in all of this -so many exciting records in the works!