Vinyl Vlog First Press Episode Seven w/OWTH

im sure cory has been made fun of enough by them already.

all the time.

As far as them saying they don't care about color vinyl and whatnot, it dosn't really bother me.

when ryan said "as much as i think they're nerds and it's lame, if it's your thing, it's your thing."

yeah, i'm a nerd, and it's my thing.

for the record, i did not pay 300 dollars for one owth record. it was two test presses, one of them being Hospitals on Rock Bottom Records.

BE WARNED: OWTH had some pretty honest replies to how they feel about vinyl so big OWTH collector nerds are going to feel the sting of this one.

If you collect OWTH Variants we'd love to hear what you think about this one!

I've talked to them before about record colors and how they felt about it, so i pretty much knew they didn't really give a shit. does it make me wanna stop rocking out to them, no. will i stop collecting owth records, no. plus, pretty much all those dudes have sold me rare owth records that i was missing, so whatever. I've seen them a bunch of times in several states, they are my favorite band. I will continue to collect their records and continue to stalk them and buy them drinks whenever i see them. also, when i saw them in san francisco, ryan introduced me to Spike from the swingin utters and Blag from the dwarves, so i must not be a total jerkoff.