Carte Blanche Records: punk/hardcore label info

gabe

I run Carte Blanche Records out of Montreal and wanted to share some info about my two releases with you guys. Here is what I currently have out:

CBR - 01 Walk Aside - "This Ain't No Market..." 7". Anthemic, melodic hardcore, comparable to Dag Nasty and Swiz. Features a Teen Idles cover, and artwork by Spoiler (Justice). One time pressing of 500 copies, colored vinyl available.

CBR - 02 Jaws of Life - "Slime Time" 7". Raw fast and furious hardcore punk from Montreal. 10 tracks of thrashy goodness. One time pressing of 500 copies, color vinyl available.

You can hear tracks from both at: http://www.myspace.com/carteblancherecords

MAILORDER: These releases are available by mailorder. $4 each, or $7 for both, plus shipping. Limited color vinyl is available for both! I also have test presses for eachthat I will be randomly throwing into orders. Paypal address is: [email protected]

LABELS / DISTROS: I am always into doing small trades, so please get in touch. I love discovering new labels and bands, and trading is always a cool way to do that.

Thanks for reading!