Merch-Co problem

brammyg

I'm an idiot. I've had an issue with them before yet still decided to order from them again. I ordered a copy of Manchester Orchestra's "Virgin" LP and a National t-shirt. My paypal went through, no word on where the package is or if they even got my order. I never got an e-mail or anything. Does anyone know their number so I can call them? E-mail doesn't seem to be working.

The number doesn't work.

Finally got in contact with them when I googled mercho and found their Wiki page. The girl had no idea the number was wrong. Turns out their was a glitch in the system so they've had my money for a long time but never chose to tell me about it. Fucking hell.

Refunded my money to Paypal. They said they'd ship it out today if I placed the order again but from past experiences, I think I'll just skip out. I e-mailed them right after I got off the phone with them to ask if I could get a discount on shipping because of how ridiculous this whole situation is, but I haven't gotten a response. Something's always been fishy about this company, that's why Arcade Fire left and started their own thing.