LifeLine Records Update: Deathcycle, Disnihil, Bo

www.lifelinerecords.net

[image]

The Disnihil “Future Cancers” 7”s are finally in!!! I apologize for the major delay, the art files for the labels where lost by the pressing plant! Every time I checked in on the order they stated everything was on course until mid-January they realized the files had been lost and the labels where not created.

The orders for this release are being packed up and will be sent out this week! There are still some copies of the limited White vinyl available, as well as the Red vinyl, in the online webstore. www.lifelinerecords.net/catalog The 7" also comes with a free digital download coupon inside!

Here is the information on the Final Deathcycle Show in NY:

Saturday, February 28th 2009

Deathcycle (Final Show)

Appearing with:

Inhuman

Disnihil

The Communion

Out of Step

Youthviolence

7 PM - $8.00 cover

Rockstar Bar

351 Kent Ave.

Brooklyn, NY

[image]

As previously announced, we recently added Chicago's Boiling Over to the LifeLine Records roster! Boiling Over's new 7", titled "Trash City", has been sent off to the pressing plant. We are not accepting pre-orders at this time, but we are expecting the test presses to show up in the next few days. Keep an eye out for another quick update with the pre-order information soon! Until then, head over to their MySpace page, which features a brand new song. www.myspace.com/boilingoverhc

As always thank you for the support, hopefully those who would like to be at the final Deathcycle show can make it out. There may be a limited release for that show only! Check back soon!

[image]

www.lifelinerecords.net