FLORIAN BERTMER - HAGAKURE - SOLD OUT!

i bought one of those Bertmer Lone Wolves from the Catalyst show cause i dug the converge influence, i think it was like an edition of 12.

Wait, you have this:

[image]

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CONVINCE YOU TO PART WITH IT?????

It's now a half-sleeve on my left arm and I've been looking for the print for FOREVER. PLEASE?

i bought one of those Bertmer Lone Wolves from the Catalyst show cause i dug the converge influence, i think it was like an edition of 12.

Wait, you have this:

[image]

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CONVINCE YOU TO PART WITH IT?????

It's now a half-sleeve on my left arm and I've been looking for the print for FOREVER. PLEASE?

Yeah, it looks killer in real life. The colors look awesome. Only taken it out of the tube once, been debating whether to frame it or not(wall space is limited).

If you have a trade list or any special records I'd be more than willing to entertain offers, or cash would probably suffice. I'm not really a fan of raping people on ebay so odds are we could work out something pretty reasonable, although I'm still sort of debating what I'm going to sell. Admittedly, I am curious what it would fetch on the 'Bay....never seen one go up and Bertmer is picking up popularity. Lotta people did Converge too.

There was a shorter period of my life where I honestly went fucking insane on art prints. Bought some rare Horkey and Bannon stuff. I know I gotta part with a few art prints so I'll put them up over the next couple weeks, "Lone Wolves" might be one of them! Sounds like a great tattoo too.