SET SALE UPDATE 03/27: Lowered Prices

hickey

UPDATED 03/27 WITH LOWERED SET PRICES, PPD IN THE U.S. OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. IF YOU BUY A $4 7", PLEASE TRY TO BUY MORE THAN ONE. INTERNATIONAL FOLKS WILL HAVE TO PAY EXTRA SHIPPING.

Hi all. Trying to weed out some variants, etc. Make offers either to buy or for trading. Most of this stuff will go cheap (except for certain things that I know are more valuable). Anything with more than one color of vinyl listed, I plan to keep a copy of, so pick which color or colors you want.

I'd prefer to ship in lots. Those who buy lots will get them on the cheap. Everything will be shipped media mail with confirmation, unless you want to pay extra for priority. I ship within 48 hours of payment and usually within 24 hours.

Make offers. Please don't ask how much. Everyone here will tell you I'm very fair with prices, so feel free to lowball, but not to the point where it can be insulting.

Thanks for looking.

7"s

Chinese Telephones/Dan Padilla - Split 7" - Fast Crowd Records - (you pick black or clear vinyl) $5

Chinese Telephones/Dear Landlord - Split 7" - It's Alive/Recess Records - (you pick black, purple or pink vinyl) $4

The Ergs - Blue - Toxic Pop Records - (you pick clear blue or blue with white vinyl) $4

The Ergs/Grabass Charlestons - Split 7" - No Idea Records - (you pick opaque orange, opaque pink, opaque yellow, brown, or green vinyl) $4

The Ergs/Lemuria - Split 7" - Art Of The Underground/Whoa Oh - (you pick black or orange vinyl) $4

The Ergs/Modern Machines - Split 7" - Grateful Records - Black Vinyl $13

The Ergs/Modern Machines - Split 7" - Salinas Records - (you pick black, orange or green vinyl) $4

The Guts - Mucho! Punk Rock N' Roll - Rally Records - (you pick red or white vinyl) $4

Jay Reatard - Painted Shut - Matador Records - Black Vinyl (Singles Series #2) $6

Jay Reatard/Deerhunter - Flourescent Grey/Oh, It's Such A Shame - Matador Records - Pink/Black Vinyl (Singles Series #4) $8

Jay Reatard - I Know A Place/Don't Let Him Come Back - Goner Records - Black Vinyl (green and white cover) $5

NOFX - Liza And Louise - Fat Wreck Chords - Opaque Pink Vinyl $13

NOFX - Self-Titled - Mystic Records - Black Vinyl (you pick first press (without insert, sleeve is a little bit worn) or Superseven pressing) $40 for first press, $25 for SuperSeven

O Pioneers!!! - Self-Titled - Asian Man Records - (you pick chocolate or vanilla vinyl) $3

Party Garbage - Self-titled 7" - Super Secret Records - (you pick black or yellow vinyl) $3

Propagandhi - How To Clean A Couple O' Things - Fat Wreck Chords - Gold Vinyl $8

The Prozacs / The Guts - Sticking With It - Cabana 1 Records - (you pick black or grey/white vinyl) $4

Shook Ones/End Of Year - Split 7" - Runner Up Records - White Vinyl With Black Splatter (Pre-Order Edition/100) $20

SSSP - Last Call - Koi Records - Yellow Vinyl W/ Green And Pink Splatter - FIRST PRESS $10

SSSP - Last Call - Koi Records - SECOND PRESS (you pick red, green or white vinyl) $4

The Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe - It's Alive Records - (you pick black, crust or black (2nd press) vinyl) $5

Teenage Bottlerocket/Prototypes - Split 7" - It's Alive Records - Clear Vinyl $20

The Vindictives - Johnny, Where Are You? - Lookout Records - Picture Disc $4

Various Artists - The Best Bands You've Never Heard In Your Life - More East Records - (feat. The Ergs, Mazeffect, Grover Kent, Rats Eyes Retired (at 21)) (you pick black vinyl #306/500 or green vinyl #122/500) $8

Various Artists - Whirlyball 7" - Chunklet Magazine Records - (feat: The Selmanaires, Deerhunter, Carbonas, The Coathangers) (you pick black vinyl, or clear vinyl) $8

10"s

The Loved Ones - Self-Titled - Chunksaah Records - (you pick first press black or seocnd press clear with pick and black splatter) $7

The Steinways - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - (you pick black, green purple or yellow vinyl) $7

LPs/12"s

Bouncing Souls/Anti-Flag - BYO Split Series Vol. IV - BYO Records - (you pick light grey, clear or dark sludgy purple vinyl) $13

Brain Failure/Big D And The Kids Table - Beijing To Boston - Springman Records - (you pick red with black splatter or orange with red splatter vinyl) $8

Chinese Telephones - Self-Titled - It's Alive Records - (you pick first press black, first press clear, second press black or second press blue vinyl) $17 for first press, $8 for second press

Converge - No Heroes - Epitaph/Deathwish - Clear Brown/White Vinyl (looks brown/white, but site lists as brown/clear) $15

The Copyrights - Make Sound - It's Alive Records - Green Vinyl $20

Descendents - Enjoy! - SST Records - Pink Vinyl $65

Descendents - Enjoy! - Enigma/Restless Records - Black Vinyl $20

Dillinger Four - Versus God - Hopeless Records - Black Vinyl $12

The Ergs - Jersey's Best Prancers - Don Giovanni Records - Black Vinyl (With Hand-Written Labels) $20

The Ergs - DorkRockCorkRod - Don Giovanni Records - Black Vinyl $25

Every Time I Die - Boxed Set - Suburban Home Records - Colored Vinyl $35

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - Gunner Records - White Vinyl $18

Kid Dynamite - Cheap Shots, Youth Anthems - Clay Street Records - (you pick black or gold vinyl) $10

Leatherface/Hot Water Music - BYO Split Series Vol. I - BYO Records - Opaque Blueish Grey Vinyl $13

Lifetime - Lifetime - No Idea Records - (you pick blue or orange vinyl) $8

The Methadones - Career Objective - Underground Communique Records - (you pick blue or gold vinyl) $7

NOFX - 15 Years Of Getting Loaded - Fart Wreck Chords - (you pick pink or blue vinyl) $20

NOFX - Maximum Rock N Roll - Mystic Records - (you pick black, marbled grey, clear, blue, red or orangey clear swirl vinyl) $8

NOFX/Rancid - BYO Split Series Vol. III - BYO Records - Black Vinyl (Green Sleeve or Orange Sleeve) $6

Paint It Black - New Lexicon - Rivalry Records - Black Vinyl (First Press) $12

Paint It Black - New Lexicon - Rivalry Records - Blue Vinyl (Europe 2008 Pressing, #144/250) $27

Swingin' Utters/Youth Brigade - BYO Split Series Vol. II - BYO Records - Clear Orange Vinyl $18

The Unlovables - Heartsickle - Crafty Records - (you pick black, blue or red vinyl) $7

First of all, if anyone doesn't already know, hickey is an excellent seller.

Secondly, is your Chinese Telephones / Potential Johns test in a cover or anything? I ask because I have a test press of it that came in a hip hop sleeve and has no numbering or anything on that. I asked Justin T. but he didn't have any idea. The music is correct at least, but that's all I know.

Secondly, is your Chinese Telephones / Potential Johns test in a cover or anything? I ask because I have a test press of it that came in a hip hop sleeve and has no numbering or anything on that. I asked Justin T. but he didn't have any idea. The music is correct at least, but that's all I know.

Nope. It came to me in a plain white dust sleeve. I put it in a jacket that I turned inside out and reglued.

Nope. It came to me in a plain white dust sleeve. I put it in a jacket that I turned inside out and reglued.

And it's numbered on the label?