green clothes

Guest drahtuos

I just noticed there are thin green lines on my yellow and blue plaid shirt. Even if there wasn't ain't nobody be pinching me because if they did, I'd headbutt them.

I'm in a very foul mood today. I should be drunk right now. Not cause it's St.Patrick's day. I couldn't care less. I should be drunk because it's Tuesday.

I just noticed there are thin green lines on my yellow and blue plaid shirt. Even if there wasn't ain't nobody be pinching me because if they did, I'd headbutt them.

I'm in a very foul mood today. I should be drunk right now. Not cause it's St.Patrick's day. I couldn't care less. I should be drunk because it's Tuesday.

You and that goddamn yellow shirt.

You and that goddamn yellow shirt.

Yo that shirt rules. I can at least tell you I wasn't wearing it with my Jawbreaker shirt yesterday.