Hey Ballys...

...Long time, no talk. How you been? Listen, we need to talk. It's not working out. It's not you, it's me. Really. I've changed, I have different needs. You've changed too. Let's not act like we both didn't know this was coming. We're different people than when we met.

I mean, I know what you do and I never expected you to be exclusive to me but the level of people you associate with is just depressing anymore. I know you need to keep your clientele up but it's just ridiculous who shows ups in your bathroom when I'm visiting. What does it say about me, if you also associate with the asian guy who spends 30 minutes using a blow dryer on his ass, in the locker room, after his work out? It's just bad for me.

That leads to another point, you need to clean your bathroom once in a while. I know you have a lot to offer and that's just a small part but I hate going to take a piss and being stifled by intensely humid air that smells like caramel corn. Seriously, what part of human waste produces a smell like that?

Maybe you can fix it with some improved ventilation...Actually, you might just want to look into that in general. I know you're being thrifty and economical but you could really stand to turn on the air conditioning once in a while. I know it's 65 degrees outside but when you add 100 people working out in an enclosed facility it get's really hot and humid. Not to mention incredibly stagnant. Again, I'm not asking you to be exclusive but I'd rather not smell the sweat of some other dude when I'm in you.

Anyhow, I'm sure you'll do just fine. There's plenty of obese Americans who are willing to lock themselves into three year contracts, that are nearly impossible to break. I'm sure they'll be happy with your damp, carnival smell replicating bathroom and your barely functioning equipment but I just can't be anymore. I hope you do well.

Goodbye.

P.S. Seriously, that Asian dude who uses the hair dryer on his ass...You can do better.

Guest kevinb

I bought out my 3 year contract in lakewood,ohio

I couldn't take it anymore, there were a few good people I had a nice personal trainer there till I realized how much i was shelling out and I can do this shit myself.

Regaurdless I had the same exact problems here at my bally.

I knew it would be a bro fest every time I go there but holy shit

I bought out my 3 year contract in lakewood,ohio

I couldn't take it anymore, there were a few good people I had a nice personal trainer there till I realized how much i was shelling out and I can do this shit myself.

Regaurdless I had the same exact problems here at my bally.

I knew it would be a bro fest every time I go there but holy shit

Yeah, it's pretty unbearable. It's the nature of the business but I just can't take the crowding or the other people. The best part is they added a set of punching bags literally 2 feet from the piece of equipment I use the most (rowing machine). So now, if some bro decides his Chuck Norris, I can't use the rowing machine. Add to it with the increase of mixed martial arts around here, every dick bag feels they should spend at least 15 minutes roundhousing and spin kicking those bags. It's fucking ridiculous.

Guest kevinb

Same problem here and also the rush of old people I mean I understand they are trying to keep in shape and I respect them but it is annoying as shit when %95 of them are fucking up the excesses anyway and they just get in you're way