Year of No Light NORD 2xLP

If anyone is interested, Cavity Records got the Year of No Light records in this week and they look awesome. You can check out a couple pics at www.myspace.com/cavityrecordsistaken. It will be on sale at cavityrecords.com, roboticempire.com and crucialblast.net on/around March 15th and everywhere else on March 25th.

The Paulson "All At Once" 2xLPs should be going into press this week too.

Copies of both should be on sale here too!

Glad some of you are into this. It is pretty much the same version as the original. The band and E-Vinyl said they think this one turned out a bit better. Once these ones sell through there should be another version with completely new artwork and some real cool colored vinyl.

yeah, that's what i was told. i guess i'll wait and see how much these go for, otherwise just wait and grab one of the copies on colour. either way, i'm looking forward to it.

Only thing that's different is the white stuff behind the buck I think. Good album, backed.

I'm excited for Cavity releasing new North stuff.

North is such an incredibly underrated band. I wish that someone would press "Ruins"

It's a damn shame that that album hasn't gotten the vinyl treatment yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...