So someone stole my debit card number

spill the beans... what site and who backed it?!?!?!

i don't even remember who backed it, but it was squaredealonline

bought some sleeves and stuff and then like a month ago they said there was a hacker from vietnam that got CC info

Several days ago, our system was broken into by a Vietnamese hacker. :-( Due to a technical flaw in our server, your credit card information was stolen by a hacker in Vietnam. Obviously we understand how devastating this can be and feel absolutely horrible about it and wanted to let you know right away.

one of those security breaches i guess.. not a shady site or anything, but they said they fixed the problem.. they also take paypal, which is why i am wondering why i used my CC instead of paypal for them.. but yeah..

they apologized and offered a discount or free stuff or expedited shipping on my next order

i'd probably still buy from them the next time i need to get sleeves or something, but i'd probably just use paypal instead of entering any cc info

bought some sleeves and stuff and then like a month ago they said there was a hacker from vietnam that got CC info

Several days ago, our system was broken into by a Vietnamese hacker. :-( Due to a technical flaw in our server, your credit card information was stolen by a hacker in Vietnam. Obviously we understand how devastating this can be and feel absolutely horrible about it and wanted to let you know right away.

one of those security breaches i guess.. not a shady site or anything, but they said they fixed the problem.. they also take paypal, which is why i am wondering why i used my CC instead of paypal for them.. but yeah..

they apologized and offered a discount or free stuff or expedited shipping on my next order

i'd probably still buy from them the next time i need to get sleeves or something, but i'd probably just use paypal instead of entering any cc info

where did they offer a discount? i dont ever remember reading about them giving out discounts, but probably because i was so annoyed. i'm not sure why i used my CC instead of paypal, too... hmm..

where did they offer a discount? i dont ever remember reading about them giving out discounts, but probably because i was so annoyed. i'm not sure why i used my CC instead of paypal, too... hmm..

from the email:

If there is anything additional we can do to help, please let us know. If you mention this debacle in your order notes on your next order, I will personally make sure you get either a discount, or some free items, or expedited shipping (depending on the order).

from the email:

If there is anything additional we can do to help, please let us know. If you mention this debacle in your order notes on your next order, I will personally make sure you get either a discount, or some free items, or expedited shipping (depending on the order).

nice. good to know. thanks!

somebody stole my wife's cc info and spent $500 at justgiving.com

the bank got her money back but we never heard anything else..

i have to wonder if it was one of the charities involved with the website itself, hoping we'd feel too guilty about trying to get our money back ...whatever!

I donate to my own charity every day, in fact i just gave it a 30-pack and some nachos.