Bad Religion Ep (still available...?)

Hey hey, apparently they're available here:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/bad-religion/

I picked up one on white

saw this and picked up the bundle. Someone needs to confirm/deny if these are the same or if they are different than the ones from record store day... the post on the BR myspace deliberately mentioned that this bundle has the 'original' matrix's of "we're not bad religion..." "...you are." on it. Are the RSD versions like this as well?

the red one is different than the EU red one. The US red is tanslucent while the EU red one is opaque.

The US press also has a foldout poster sleeve while the european press has a standard glued gatefoldsleeve without lyric sheet.

So it looks like 5 different colors altogether.

btw, kingsroad also gives numbers for these: white 400, red 600, black 500

I'm not a Bad Religion collector, but I found this today.

I'm assuming these are different versions than the RSD ones?

There are pics at the link;

------------------------------------------------------------

http://oneeightygram.com/index.php/2009/04/29/highly-limited-bad-religion-7-singles-released/

Epitaph is reissuing the original first pressing of the Bad Religion 7″. It will be available in red vinyl, white vinyl or black vinyl. Each color is limited to 500 pieces. There is also a bundle of all three available in a limited quantity of 100 units.

Epitaph blog:

They are a reissue of the original 1981 Bad Religion 7? on regular weight translucent red, regular white and regular black vinyl and is true to the original pressing with “We’re not Bad Religion…” etched Side A and the words “… You are” on the AA-side. Packaging is original double fold out sleeve and includes insert lyric sheet printed on both sides true to original issue

I'm not a Bad Religion collector, but I found this today.

I'm assuming these are different versions than the RSD ones?

There are pics at the link;

------------------------------------------------------------

http://oneeightygram.com/index.php/2009/04/29/highly-limited-bad-religion-7-singles-released/

Epitaph is reissuing the original first pressing of the Bad Religion 7″. It will be available in red vinyl, white vinyl or black vinyl. Each color is limited to 500 pieces. There is also a bundle of all three available in a limited quantity of 100 units.

Epitaph blog:

They are a reissue of the original 1981 Bad Religion 7? on regular weight translucent red, regular white and regular black vinyl and is true to the original pressing with “We’re not Bad Religion…” etched Side A and the words “… You are” on the AA-side. Packaging is original double fold out sleeve and includes insert lyric sheet printed on both sides true to original issue

i saw this too... its a shame that i still have yet to see or even confirm that the first pressing ever existed... i guess this kind of solidifies the fact that there are 500 original copies out there with “We’re not Bad Religion…” etched Side A and the words “… You are” on the AA-side.

My ultimate white whale.