Request for "Vinyl Itunes" Logo

It should work - the zipped file is just a folder with the icon already set as the vinyl one. Just follow the instructions in the second link and that should work. JPEG wouldn't work because it doesn't support transparency, but I don't think I have the original saved on my computer anyway.

Sorry - Each time I unzip, I just get an empty folder & a file icon...I should have specified i'm using a PC & don't have access to a Mac.

Thanks for trying, but do you know how I can get this on PC?

The only easy way i can think of getting it as an image file is to set your background to white, leave the icon on your desktop, and take a screen shot. Then use a colour selection tool to select and remove the white and hey presto you have it as an image. (You will need to save it in a format the recognises transparencies)

To change it you might need to change it in to a ".ico" file to use it as an icon in windows. Just goggle "convert (which ever image file you use) to .ico" (I think there is one called "Microangelo", but i havn't used a PC in years. Then do another google search for change icons in Windows XP/Vista which ever you use. There will be loads of hits.