i am sick of covering for people

Guest naytoid

My sister is a mooch.

She spent all of her rent money on alcohol and going to clubs then rang me up, gave me a sob story about how she will be kicked out if she couldn't get the money (I live 600kms from the majority of my family) and asked if she could borrow $300, I lent it to her on the condition that she pays something, anything back every week.

So, a couple of weeks went past and I get another phone call from her saying she needed ANOTHER $300 or she'd get kicked out, I asked her what she did with the money I already gave her and she told her she bought clothes with it, I was pissed because I thought I was saving her ass from living in the freakin' streets and she goes and wastes the money, ended the conversation by telling her to "Fuck off and die".

The last I heard, she got kicked out and is now living at our mothers mooching off of her and saying that I'm "Heartless" for not helping her out, even though I didn't say anything to mum about how much of a fuck up she is that she needed to borrow money from me.

She is one of the reasons I'm reluctant to help people now.