i am sick of covering for people

I am currently sick of my brother drinking all my rare beer... no, scratch that, all my fucking beer. He buys none cause he's a piece of shit and then bam! Mines gone.

:mad face:

now I have to drink dr pepper (which I love thankfully) instead of any of my 9.99 6 pack. I cant wait to get my own mini fridge with a lock on it.

People can really be assholes some times. It's tough putting so much into a relationship with someone and getting nothing in return. I moved to Pittsburgh with my best friend two years ago and I covered a lot more of the rent and expenses because he couldn't afford it. Well while I was home for christmas vacation he moved out. He didn't even tell me, I just came home to an empty apartment.

People can really be assholes some times. It's tough putting so much into a relationship with someone and getting nothing in return. I moved to Pittsburgh with my best friend two years ago and I covered a lot more of the rent and expenses because he couldn't afford it. Well while I was home for christmas vacation he moved out. He didn't even tell me, I just came home to an empty apartment.
damn. that's fucked up.

damn. that's fucked up.

Ya not to mention he took my cat which I had just spent $100 at the vet for and lost it within a week.

I was kinda of douche and developed a tab with a friend and I have the money to pay him back he received my attitude towards the whole thing as taking advantage (which wasn't the case),if someone could be just up front and say how much you owe them it would help,I tend to be an idiot and forgot like everyone else but the dude is a good friend and Im sure we're both just being anal about the whole thing right now.

-juliO!

I am currently sick of my brother drinking all my rare beer... no, scratch that, all my fucking beer. He buys none cause he's a piece of shit and then bam! Mines gone.

:mad face:

now I have to drink dr pepper (which I love thankfully) instead of any of my 9.99 6 pack. I cant wait to get my own mini fridge with a lock on it.

Uh, I used to have a roommate who I'd go half in on 24 packs all the time with, except he could pound them and didn't feel the need to pay more than half the cost when he'd drink 16-18 and I the rest. "Pitch and people drink what they drink, not my fault you can't catch up." Then he'd eat my steaks or raid my pantry, say he'd get me back, and thought buying a mcdonalds cheeseburger evened up the score. This coming from a kid who grew up with a maid and his lawyer dad had bank.

so happy people can relate. Jurro mooches hate being told what they owe. You are an exception.

I don't get what you said, it looked like a run on.I meant that I mooched and didn't notice till I offended someone.I tend to listen more when people are more open about things

-juliO!

You are a rare exception. 90% of mooches get bitchy and defensive if you ever point out they still haven't paid you back for a billion things, try and collect, or ever point out that they're constantly saying "i ow you one" without ever being there when you need them. Mooch isn't a racial term Jake.