ATTN: Detroit VC Brothers and/or Sisters

i'm going to be going to the Alkaline Trio show in Detroit on Saturday, May 16 (with a lovely guest) and need a place to crash that night after the show. can anybody help me out? we would only need one bed/couch/comfy floor, and would only be there from the time the show ended until about 10:00 am the next morning.

just don't want to have to pay for a hotel room for that little of time, but if nobody can hook us up, i guess that's what i'll have to do. i'll gladly pay for some pizza/booze for anybody who's willing. either respond here or in PMs whenever you have a chance. i'll PM you my cell phone if you want to talk to me personally and work things out from there.

thanks in advance, everybody!

-dan

I can't help you with a place to stay but get there early I'm in the blood pact and we are organizing a BBQ before the show right outside filmore at around 2

amazing. i'll see what i can do, as we'll be driving from cleveland to detroit that morning/afternoon. should we bring anything (food/drinks/plates/silverware/etc) or will it all be taken care of?