Die Kreuzen Cows and Beers pressing info

I need help on this, BIG help.

Someone is trying to sell me a copy of the Cows and Beers 7" on apparently the version sound lable, except the matrix reads 212057A on the A side and 212057B on the b-side. It also has this number on the back of the cover.

According to popsike and Flex an original matrix will read :

dub 002

I know it's been bootlegged but Flex only traced bootleg is from 2001 and I KNOW this record is older than that. This record looks like it could be from 82 or so. The vinyl has that old look to it, plus it has wear that one would expect from an older record. Also the cover has some discoloration on it and the guy I would be buying it from has had it for a while as it came out of storage. Also found in the same storage area were original copies of a Black Randy 7" and an Impatient Youth 7", both of those records being circa late 70's/early 80's records....just like an original Die Kreuzen cows and beers 7".

Any help at all would be appreciated. I've googled matrix, looked on flex, go around to various record stores and I'm still left with nothing. Thanks.