This is the best thing to happen my bday wknd

Did the presale already sell out? Their myspace blog said presale was supposed to be today but it said they were unavailable. I checked at midnight, before I went to work, and a few minutes ago. WTF?

I wanna goooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm planning on hitting up the Philly show too...maybe both, but most definitely the one with Lifetime.

AND I JUST REALIZED I WILL BE 21 THEN. HELL YES!

Did the presale already sell out? Their myspace blog said presale was supposed to be today but it said they were unavailable. I checked at midnight, before I went to work, and a few minutes ago. WTF?

I'm planning on hitting up the Philly show too...maybe both, but most definitely the one with Lifetime.

Come to the NY show with lifetime and we can get smashed!!!!

I will...if I can get a ticket. I will hopefully be able to get one in the general sale since it seems presale's not working. Unless someone would be awesome and get one at the Webster box office for me. I'd Paypal and then send you a little something nice to show you how much I love you.

I will...if I can get a ticket. I will hopefully be able to get one in the general sale since it seems presale's not working. Unless someone would be awesome and get one at the Webster box office for me. I'd Paypal and then send you a little something nice to show you how much I love you.

I think the presale is going up at 12 if for some reason it doesent work today I will go tomorrow and get tickets for ya!