27 "Holding On For Brighter Days" LP shipping??

Hey, I don't really check this board too often, so forgive me if there is another thread on this or something. But does anyone know what's up with the 27 - "Holding On For Brighter Days" LP? Pre-ordered this in December I believe (the green one that sold out) and haven't heard a thing about it since. They were supposed to ship in January so I'm wondering if mine was lost in the mail or there was a delay.

Anyone with any info, I would appreciate it (Virgil?). Though I'm thinking there was probably like four people total who ordered this.

I sent a big box of these records on a plane to the States at the end of Jan. For some reason it took a couple of weeks to arrive & clear customs, and then the guy in the band who was supposed to send them to Virgil was going away for a week or so. But they really should be there any day now.

In the meantime, check out my stupid new blog:

http://endlessquestrecords.blogspot.com/

I never worry about when things from VC will get shipped out...it'll get here when it does...

I've only ordered from VC once or twice, so I wasn't sure what to expect. They do a billion pre-orders and I thought maybe this one just got buried amidst the bigger titles. Glad to know they're on top of things..

And marxcus: cool blog. Sweet Youth of Togay records, didn't even know that shit was getting pressed. And thanks for pressing the 27 record.