POs: AMERICAN STEEL / AGAINST ME! LP/CDs

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image][image]

AMERICAN STEEL "Dear Friends and Gentle Hearts" LP

AMERICAN STEEL "Dear Friends and Gentle Hearts" CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=FAT-741-

AGAINST ME! "The Original Cowboy" LP

AGAINST ME! "The Original Cowboy" CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=LPFAT-743

I figured I would post these 2 releases together because for me, both bands are kindred spirits. I had heard that Against Me were actually all big fans of American Steel early on and to me when I first started hearing Against Me, it really reminded me of early American Steel. That first American Steel album (self-titled) could have had an Against Me logo slapped on it and some would have no clue. It is interesting to see the paths both bands have taken and to see where they are at now. I love both bands and am excited for both albums. It should be noted that we do not get colored vinyl for Fat releases. Fat will do their own pre-order closer to street date. Also, you will notice we are carrying CDs for both releases; Fat just has great, low wholesale prices so why the hell not.

The Against Me record from what I understand is an earlier recording done around the time of "The Eternal Cowboy". And "Dear Friends and Gentle Hearts" is a brand new studio album by American Steel.

We are expecting both records in July.

Guest Admin
damnit.. I play TF2 for an hour and I miss the one PO I've been waiting for Q.Q

got the ok to add more to the store. They are available now.