Have A Nice Life – Deathconsciousness Missed out

I somehow didn't expect this getting the vinyl treatment but found out about this today:

After numerous requests, Have A Nice Life's debut double-album DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS is finally available in vinyl!

Two records, gatefold jacket with color artwork (a slightly re-worked version of the original artwork), and includes a full-printing of the original 70-page booklet (the last and final printing there will ever be). This is a short run - only 500 copies - so if you are interested, please pre-order. Thank you.

Below is the description of the original release.

"'Deathconsciousness' is probably a perfect record." - Last Train To Cool

"...comes as a wonderful surprise for me in 2008." - Built On A Weak Spot

"The most beautiful album of 2008 has already arrived." - sputnik music

"Sets a rather high bar for what new or little known bands are capable of producing on their own" - scenepointblank

"Words fail to describe the beauty of this album." - people united for peace

"delivers an emotional wallop that seems unparalleled. 5 stars." - the rock blogger

"A record of truly epic proportions...a new standard-bearer for what can be accomplished with two people." - 24 Hour Party Pooper

Over 5 years in the making, "Deathconsciousness" is the debut double album by the band HAVE A NICE LIFE. Dense and impenetrable, it's unique mix of shoegaze, new wave, industrial and noise has drawn comparisons to the likes of JOY DIVISION, MY BLOODY VALENTINE, and SUNN0)). It comes with a 75-page booklet, written by a Massachusetts history professor, examining the deep religious symbology the record is built upon, and presents, for the first time, an exploration of the dark and mysterious cult of the Antiocheans.

http://enemieslist.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=10

[image]

• 2 years later...

• 1 month later...