About to board a plane to Austin Update

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I just wanted to give you all a quick update before I head to Austin where I will more than likely be drinking lots of beer and not touching my computer. I am really excited about the trip, I can't wait for our party, and there are so many great bands that I have on my list and plan to catch. I plan to keep a journal of sorts of my trip. So far, besides our party, I am hoping to go see Russian Circles, Portugal the Man (like 5 times), NOFX, Lucero, Wild Orchid Children, Dead to Me, Black Mountain, Sleepercar, Fucked Up, Gaslight Anthem, Chuck Ragan (if I can be at 2 places at one time, wish me luck), and plenty more I am sure.

I wanted to let you know that we got the new colors of Alkaline Trio in today and much to my delight, we got an equal number of both colors so if you ordered more than one copy, you will get a mix of both colors. We also got in some of the Poison the Well double LPs through Trustkill and if Andy and Justin can get through all of the Alkaline Trio orders, they will send out your pre-orders for this, too. Orders will go out today, but everyone is taking the day off tomorrow. Everything will be back to normal on Monday!

Thanks for everyone's support, things are going so well and I could not be happier. I am about to fly to Austin with Jon Snodgrass (of Drag the River) which should be quite the adventure. Wish me luck. And if you are gonna be in Austin, please make sure you say hi. I would love to meet all of you.