KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND "Diggin" MP3

I just ordered a couple of vinyl and one was KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND "Diggin" 7" green vinyl. In its description on the VC store, it said that it includes a coupon for the mp3s. I was wondering if this comes by email or if it is in the record package or something. Thanks in advance

Guest bambam
I just ordered a couple of vinyl and one was KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND "Diggin" 7" green vinyl. In its description on the VC store, it said that it includes a coupon for the mp3s. I was wondering if this comes by email or if it is in the record package or something. Thanks in advance

there's no download code because you didn't order any vinyl.

?? Yes i did, and thank you to the person who answered

Guest bambam

?? Yes i did, and thank you to the person who answered

you fell for it. you actually fell for it. you move to the top of the stupid list. you can't buy vinyl.

Guest bambam

you fell for it. you actually fell for it. you move to the top of the stupid list. you can't buy vinyl.

so you are calling someone stupid even though you are posting in a thread about a band called KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND ::)

well it looks like you posted in the thread too ::) so you secured the #2 spot on the stupid list and #1 spot on the fail thread.

Guest kevinb

so you are calling someone stupid even though you are posting in a thread about a band called KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND ::)

what are you 13 ? you should probably find out how they dress as well, so you can know if you should listen to them or not.

what are you 13 ? you should probably find out how they dress as well, so you can know if you should listen to them or not.

yah seriously, what the heck was that all about, dont judge a band by its name and don't call me stupid