Any one who books shows or is in a band

I'm in a band called Glory Bound (www.myspace.com/gloryboundpa) who just started up a few months ago. We recently finished recording our first demo and were looking to play some shows on the east coast. If any of you guys could help us out in anyway possible, it'd be greatly appreciated. We'd be looking to book for August-September or anything really. I'm talking garages, basements, venues, clubs, coffee shops, stores, etc. If you are in a band, then maybe we could work out some kind of show trades or something? Anyway, even if you can't help us out, you could check us out and tell me what you think?

sweet! this place is only about 2 hours from home! I don't see any contact info for Tony, but there is information on how to get booked. thanks a bunch!

if you play there, let me know and i'll come shoot some pictures of you guys!

PS: You take some pretty darn good photos. Hopefully we could play there.

If you're looking to come as far down as Jacksonville, FL, there are a couple of places you could try for here.

Shanytown Pub -- This is a pretty cool little club. It's very tiny, but it usually has a crowd no matter what. The shows are all free, but they usually do a collection for the touring bands, and you can also sell merch.

London Bridge Pub -- I've never been here, but my band is supposed to play there next month. It's supposed to be a pretty good punk venue.

There are a couple of others, but I can't think of them right now. If you're planning on coming this far down, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

If you're looking to come as far down as Jacksonville, FL, there are a couple of places you could try for here.

http://www.myspace.com/shantytownpub"]Shanytown Pub[/url] -- This is a pretty cool little club. It's very tiny, but it usually has a crowd no matter what. The shows are all free, but they usually do a collection for the touring bands, and you can also sell merch.

http://www.londonbridgepubjax.com/"]London Bridge Pub[/url] -- I've never been here, but my band is supposed to play there next month. It's supposed to be a pretty good punk venue.

There are a couple of others, but I can't think of them right now. If you're planning on coming this far down, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

Thanks! We'd definitely like to make it down that way eventually, I just don't know when we'll be able to. I'll definitely keep these in mind though, and I'll PM you if we figure out we're coming down your way.