TP/PO: POISON THE WELL "The Tropic Rot" dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does everyone only name 5 albums. what about the distance makes the heart grow fonder, which is easily the bands best album.

Most definitely, since it features Duane. I would guess since it's the bands first EP and the singer(s) left the band after that came out.

But after picking this new record up, I am not feeling it like I thought I would..

• 2 weeks later...

i get no response whenever i send a message or email asking about this

[edit]

got this email from andy:

Hey,

I'm gonna put together an email at the end of the day today regarding the info on this release and send it out to everyone that ordered it. Sorry for the wait and the confusion!

so hopefully the news shall be good!

In case anyone missed it:

Friends, I have been meaning to put together an update about Poison the Well's "The Tropic Rot" as I realize that it has been forever since we initially announced the pre-order for this album. Unfortunately, this release has been plagued with a number of problems and as such, we still don't have the records in stock. The good news is that, after a number of headaches with one pressing plant, we have commissioned a second pressing plant to complete the job and things seem to be in motion. We have not yet received a test pressing but, we are expecting one soon. If the test pressing approval goes smoothly, we hope that we will have completed records before Christmas.

I am very, very, very sorry that this release has taken so long. It is because of problems, like the one with "tropic rot," that we do not plan to post pre-orders for records until the test pressings are already approved.

If you ordered other items that have been held up due to Tropic Rot, email [email protected], and we will send you your available items. If you no longer want to wait, we can either issue you a credit or a refund. I can assure you that everything is in motion and I am pretty hopeful we will have records before the holidays.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience in this manner. To say that 2009 has been a difficult year is a bit of an understatement. We are excited to get the records done as we love the album and can't wait for everyone to hear it on vinyl.

--

Virgil Dickerson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...