tribute rec. 001 maybe...MASS PANIC KID

I recently talked to Felix from Flix Records and it seems like he is always down for vinyl. But before I spend money for a vinyl record again I would like to know if you know / like Mass Panic Kid. They got ex members of The Explosion, The Tonsils and The Trouble....You can find a mp3 there: http://bit.ly/18xFyb . I really need some feedback and I guess vinyl collective is the best place for vinyl feedback ;)

WOULD U BUY IT?

I do not know the exact situation in the states but in Germany vinyl is kinda dead....

nah, you really think so? Dunno where you´re from but in Köln vinyl is still a big deal. You´re getting vinyl everywhere here, Saturn has a huge vinyl selection, I notice even MediaMarkt in a mall has stocked vinyl again. Plus the big mailorder like Green Hell and Flight 13, I think they do a sell a lot still these days.

so in my area vinyl isn´t dead at all

Frank: I talk about punk/hardcore vinyl....Nowadays its a risk to release something on vinyl...I know what I am talking about. I still have tons of Solid Ground 7inches over here and my friends Peter & Zechi who made the vinyl of the new Bleed Into One record hardly find a distro for their records.