Test Presses,Catnip toys,Zombunnies,Gilead HQ pics

Gilead Media mid-summer update

Dear friends,

The summer is moving along and it's been a great year here in Wisconsin. The garden flourishes, the rabbits are healthy, the wife and I have been traveling a lot. Good times all around! Hope everyones' summer is as magnificent this year!

It may seem like things are a little slow at Gilead HQ these past few weeks. In some ways I suppose that would be true. There are only a few records I'm working on right now but they're all things I'm really excited about. A couple represses, a couple new releases and a couple I'm still discussing with people, hoping they come to fruition.

Well, on to the business, of course. Here is the agenda for today's discussion:

I. TEST PRESS AUCTIONS ON EBAY

II. ZOMBUNNY TOTE BAGS & SHIRTS

III. MRS. GILEAD'S CATNIP TOYS!

IV A NIGHT WITH GILEAD MEDIA - SENDING MAILORDER

V. UPCOMING RELEASES

VI. DUDE FEST RECAP

I. TEST PRESS AUCTIONS ON EBAY

As is my standard practice here at Gilead I have posted a set of test pressings on ebay for your perusal and potential purchase. All monies from the sales are going to help get new records released, please take a moment and check em out!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jimmytango31_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

Hewhocorrupts Phoenix Bodies Split 10" TEST PRESS LP

Elliott Smith Figure XO LP vinyl SEALED COLOR 104/500

Hewhocorrupts Microeconomics 7" REJECTED TEST PRESS 4/5

Hewhocorrupts Microeconomics 7" APPROVED TEST PRESS 5/5

Krallice 2xLP vinyl TEST PRESS ltd 6

Rocky Votolato A Brief History 10" rejected TEST PRESS

Thou Retaliation of the Immutable Force 12" TEST PRESS

Mouth of the Architect Kenoma Split LP vinyl TEST PRESS

Frodus Conglomerate International 2xLP TEST PRESS vinyl

Elliott Smith Figure 8 LP vinyl SEALED COLOR LTD 500

Big Business Here Comes the Waterworks TOUR LP vinyl

Breather Resist Charmer LP Vinyl White OOP

Alkaline Trio Goddammit LP repress Green Yellow vinyl

Alkaline Trio Maybe I'll Catch Fire LP ORANGE/BLACK

II. ZOMBUNNY TOTE BAGS & TSHIRTS

Now that we're back from Dude Fest I have posted for sale the Zombunny tote bags! These are only 4.50 and they're the perfect size for your records, library books or a small grocery trip!

[image]

In addition, and due to popular demand, I've decided to get some shirts made. They're printed on American Apparel organic "Natural" color shirts with a brown print. Very earthy! Here is a snapshot of the color scheme, the shirts will be done within 2 weeks and in a limited qty, be sure to get your order in today! Only $10.00 for an organic item made in America!

[image]

You may order either of these items now on the Gilead website!

http://gileadmedia.net/store/index.php?cPath=31

III. MRS. GILEAD'S CATNIP TOYS!

Those of you who may have stopped by for a visit at our merch table during Dude Fest would've seen these adorable little catnip toys that my wife has been making. These cute cat toys are hand stitched in our own home and made of felt. Each one is stuffed with high-quality catnip and each design has been cat tested by friends and the cats at the local Humane Society. 15% of each sale on these catnip toys goes directly to the Oshkosh Area Humane Society to help animals in need. Pick one up today to please not only your own feline companion, but a small mammal or cat in need of a companion!

Cat toys are priced $5-$6 and are very inexpensive to ship, check them out right away!

http://gileadmedia.net/store/index.php?cPath=31

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

IV. A NIGHT WITH GILEAD MEDIA - SENDING MAILORDER

Friday night I was really tired and did not feel like shipping the mailorder I was so far behind on. In addition to that, we still hadn't had a chance to really organize the house since our return from Dude Fest. I decided that, to motivate myself, I would make a short "blog" style blurb, with photos, for people to read about my night doing mailorder. Some photos of Gilead HQ space and of course some cute rabbits eating some leafy greens in an entirely precious manner.

Check out the photos and such:

http://www.gileadmedia.net/mailordernight

[image]

V. UPCOMING RELEASES

Just a few things coming up, here is the short info!

- Thou - Tyrant CD Repress: Very excited that we can do a second run on this CD! Made a lot of minor changes to the art and layout

- Thou - Retaliation 12" final pressing: Since I originally messed up the jackets on these on the first press and had all the spare jackets laying around we decided to make a final run to use up the remainder of the white jackets. Final run will be 200 copies on black vinyl with the white inserts and jacket

- Thou/Black September split 7" Repress - Originally released as a collective effort between a handful of other labels and now repressed by Gilead Media with brand new, entirely different artwork... 1000 on clear red vinyl.

- Thou/Leech split - Originally released by Woodsmoke on cassette and coming soon on vinyl from Gilead in the US and Vendetta in Europe. Entirely new artwork for the vinyl, and different artwork for the US and Euro versions! Vendetta version limited to 500 copies, Gilead version to 750 with a gatefold jacket.

There are a couple other things coming along, but they're all just in the discussion stages, time will tell!

VI. DUDE FEST RECAP

Just wanted to give a quick thank you to anyone who stopped by the table to pick up a record, catnip toy, or just to chat! We love meeting the folks we're sending records out to. Hope everyone had a blast, sorry to those who hoped to say hi on Sunday. We had to bail early, regretfully. But I'm sure we'll have a chance to meet next year and it shall be fun once again!

Alright, friends. That's all this time around. Thanks for taking the time to read. Talk to you soon!

-Adam/gilead

[email protected]