Was Black Ships 'Omens' ever released on Vinyl?

• 2 years later...

Yeah, it's been pressed by Valhalla records in Canada but unfortunately, the label died couple time after. New Romance For Kids from Montreal (that have released the "low" 7inch bought the rest of the records.

I think 500 LP were pressed.

400 regular version on Black with silkscreened Cd artwork, 100 alternative version on clear with silkscreened cassette version artwork

Regular version :

[image]

Alternative version :

[image]

• 2 months later...

hey atallends!

we currently only have the black vinyl in stock as we just sold our last clear. HOWEVER, i got in touch with taylor and i'm meeting him next monday evening for another 12 copies of this: 7 clear and 5 black.

they'll be online tuesday provided nothing comes between taylor and i meeting up.

update: we sold our last copy tonight at a show and had to cancel our visit to montreal on monday. we were originally going to play a show in montreal and meet up with taylor from black ships, but, the two other members of alaskan have bronchitis and are on antibiotics. we deemed that a good enough reason to stay home.

sorry to atallends! we'll get more in mid-june which is the next time we're in montreal