HWM - No Division pressing question

It's definitely not the 7th press out of 10, because that one has a blue center label. Also, the 6th pressing out of 35 is translucent (which it seems from your picture yours is not) and a bit deeper red than yours. And although my copy of the red/purple mix is a bit darker, I would assume this is in fact the red/purple mix.

It's definitely not the 7th press out of 10, because that one has a blue center label. Also, the 6th pressing out of 35 is translucent (which it seems from your picture yours is not) and a bit deeper red than yours. And although my copy of the red/purple mix is a bit darker, I would assume this is in fact the red/purple mix.

this is def. right. I´ll checked mine as well!

THREAD JACK!

So what is this one? I picked it up a few months ago in the VC store and it had a red dot sticker on the sleeve, also the VC description said red.

Though it does look purple/plum

[image]

mh I would assume 5th or 7th press probably a variation of the 7th press which is not listed. It can´t be the 6th press due to the fact that it has blue labels....but either way I can´t tell for sure

iam trying to figure out my colors as well i think they are from first or second pressing any thoughts? These are avail if anyone wants them

[image]

way hard to tell!!! without seeing these in real.pictures look often so different than in reality.....

Anyway,

I really think these are all first presses!

I am just guessing from right to left:

1st press tan,

1st press (maybe) salmon....

1st press dull purple

1st press purple or MAYBE green ( but I think it has not so much green it..)