wanted records (updated 06/20/13)

thisisahiijack

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING, PM ME. EVEN IF IT IS A LINK TO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

$1-10ppd pending condition (price varies by record, most are about $5ppd recs)
30 Amp Fuse - Punk Virtuoso b/w Whatever It Was 7"
Actionslacks - A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. 7" - Permanent
Cher U.K. - Live For Lawrence 7" - Woundup (A Breast b/w Kibbles N' Bitz..?)
Everest - S/T 7" - Dean's List Collective - black
Everready - County Transit System 7" - Mutant Pop - yellow green opaque/66
Lynyrd's Innards - Swimsuit Issue 7" - Full On - red/100
Mary Tyler Morphine - Standard Military Issue 7" - Self-Released - black
Misfires, The - What Else To Do 7" - Watch My Stance
Octavia - S/T 7" - Dean's List Collective - black
Stand GT, The - SugarBuzz 7" - Top Drawer
Panel Donor / Dis- 7" - Lombardi
Season To Risk / Molly McGuire 7" - Ismist
v/a: American Upstart 7" - AU zine vol. 2, issue 1 (brass tacks, sister mary rotten crotch, terminus city, kosher)
Drive - Grease Girls 12" - First Strike - black
Regrets, The - New Directions 12" - Crank

$11-20ppd pending condition (price varies by record)
Mushuganas - Summer Shoes 7" - Fanclub - black
Revolvers - She's Out of Your Life 7" - Locket Love - blue
Tanka Ray - Riot On the Plaza 7" - Low Quality - swirl/100 (only available at shows)
Chopper / Blew 7" - Crackle - black/1500
Chopper / Blew 7" - Snuffy Smile - black
Mushuganas / Chemical Blue 7" - Harmless - 1st press purple/101; 50's college cover
Porcelain Boys / Marble 7" - PopKid - purple/300
v/a: A Very Punk Christmas 2x7" - Further Beyond/Rocco - red; green (gauge, sidekick kato, 88 fingers louie, the fighters, blue meanies, cap'n jazz, bollweevils, oblivion)
v/a: Johann's Face and Dumpsterland Present 7" - Johann's Face - black; comes with Dumpsterland #7 (small unfriendly rodents, the mushuganas, the rejected, no empathy, oblivion)
v/a: Picking More Daisies 2x7" - Further Beyond - black (the bollweevils, lynyrd's innards, friction, sunstroke, cap'n jazz, 8-bark, heel, dipole moment)
88 Fingers Louie - Totin' 40s & Fuckin' Shit Up 10" - Rocco - blue
Automatics - Murder/Suicide 12" - Alien Snatch - glow-in-the-dark green/40
Fools Face - Here to Observe 12" - Bar-Co - black
Micronotz - S/T 12" - Fresh Sounds - black
Micronotz - Smash! 12" - Fresh Sounds - black

What the hell is this:

No Empathy - Nothing Less Than Nothing At All 12" ?

i have never seen one of those... I guess i dont have everything for my no empathy collection.

I have this, but have never seen another on red and dont know if i would want to get rid of it.

v/a: From the Fox Valley to the Northside 7" - Quincy Shanks - red (bollweevils, the 4-squares, the hitmen, tricky dick)

I was soooo happy to find a cheap copy of v/a: Johann's Face and Dumpsterland Present 7". Shit was really tough to track down.

MRC: just now saw your post, i've never seen that lp myself but i saw it in someone's tradelist some time ago (possibly scott harmless?) and its been in my wantlist since. i saw you post on the bored that you got that dumpsterland comp and i was pissed, but at least i know you are a collector. where did you get it and for how cheap?

punksville: look out for a PM in the future, you may have a cash offer coming your way.

bicyclepirate: look for a response soon.

halfasspunkshow: check your inbox for a payment soon.

billybob: goes without saying i need that on my wantlist but there are a few other cats after it on this board so i doubt i will score a copy anytime soon. chopper collection is almost complete though!

alejandroid: let me know!

MRC: just now saw your post, i've never seen that lp myself but i saw it in someone's tradelist some time ago (possibly scott harmless?) and its been in my wantlist since. i saw you post on the bored that you got that dumpsterland comp and i was pissed, but at least i know you are a collector. where did you get it and for how cheap?

I scored it with my last large reckless order. i think it was 4 bucks.

Yeah, now im on the look out for that LP. i dont think i have even heard that album before.

• 2 weeks later...

"Mushuganas / The Violators 7" - Rocco - black"

FYI this is the Volatiles, not the Violators. The Volatiles also put out a 7" on Rocco called "Co-Ed Naked Class War", and have an unreleased album that was supposed to be on Rocco as well. Really good band from St. Louis. Highly reccomend the 7".

"88 Fingers Louie - Totin' 40s & Fuckin' Shit Up 10" - Rocco - blue"

I'm 95% sure the only color of vinyl this exists on is green. I want to say 200 on green, 300 on black? I might have a note on that in my nerd database at home.

"Herbal Flesh Tea - The Whole Nine Yards 7""

I think whole nine yards is their full length CD. I'll have to double check that later as well. Great underrated band though. If you all ever seen anything by HFT, buy it. It will be cheap (unfortunately), I'll guarantee you that.

I can post a pic of that No Empathy album if anyone wants to see it. the band name doesn't appear on the cover as I recall, so it might be helpful to see it.