Broadway Calls - Good Views, Bad News got mine tod

Finally got around to emailing S1D about my record... Fucking USPS!

Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 11, 2009

Processed through Sort Facility, August 12, 2009, 1:43 am, BELL, CA 90201

Processed through Sort Facility, August 16, 2009, 1:45 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19919

Processed through Sort Facility, August 18, 2009, 2:25 am, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

Processed through Sort Facility, August 21, 2009, 8:43 am, BELL, CA 90201

It's now back where it started, so I should get it tomorrow....nice and warped driving across the country and back in the dead of summer.

Ho fucking hum.

EDIT:

BTW, I received a response within an hour of my email with a full report of what had happened. I have never had such quick and stellar service from a label...Period.

+1 to Alex @ S1D

I've got #13/100 of the blue version from the label, along with the nice green version from VC :) have listened to half the album so far... well impressed. As I live in the UK I'm curious as to whether the UK version of the album has 12 tracks instead of 11 on the US releases... as shown here...

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=25981

I wonder if anyone from the UK who has brought the album knows whether this is true because if so, there is a UK version of the vinyl... which might be another purchase for me :)

Finally got around to emailing S1D about my record... Fucking USPS!

Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 11, 2009

Processed through Sort Facility, August 12, 2009, 1:43 am, BELL, CA 90201

Processed through Sort Facility, August 16, 2009, 1:45 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19919

Processed through Sort Facility, August 18, 2009, 2:25 am, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

Processed through Sort Facility, August 21, 2009, 8:43 am, BELL, CA 90201

It's now back where it started, so I should get it tomorrow....nice and warped driving across the country and back in the dead of summer.

Ho fucking hum.

EDIT:

BTW, I received a response within an hour of my email with a full report of what had happened. I have never had such quick and stellar service from a label...Period.

+1 to Alex @ S1D

Alex @ S1D is awesome!