two more new NO IDEA record...

Fuck. Another bundle.

Yeah, but only for a short time. I'm about to post a few of the "record release" version too, as a separate listing.

The bummer about shirts is that they cannot be shipped media rate, so that jacks the shipping to Priority Mail. Postage takes her bite, especially for overseas folks. C'est La Vie... this is supposed to be fun, wish it could be cheap too, but we do our best. Extra stuff occurs sometimes as well. UNANNOUNCED stuff. Not always, but sometimes. Just saying.

Rough hypothetical example: if shipping is $8 and the box is $1, that's $9 right there. Plus credit card fees. So $25 -$9 = $16. T-shirt + record on custom color + ephemera for $16. Not too bad, compared to others. Still, I'd like it to be less. But... I will learn to get over it. It's all for fun. If you wait, you will still get an awesome record. The music is the important part. The rest is the world we build around the pearl. Yes. You are all oysters.

Fuck. Another bundle.

Yeah, but only for a short time. I'm about to post a few of the "record release" version too, as a separate listing.

The bummer about shirts is that they cannot be shipped media rate, so that jacks the shipping to Priority Mail. Postage takes her bite, especially for overseas folks. C'est La Vie... this is supposed to be fun, wish it could be cheap too, but we do our best. Extra stuff occurs sometimes as well. UNANNOUNCED stuff. Not always, but sometimes. Just saying.

Rough hypothetical example: if shipping is $8 and the box is $1, that's $9 right there. Plus credit card fees. So $25 -$9 = $16. T-shirt + record on custom color + ephemera for $16. Not too bad, compared to others. Still, I'd like it to be less. But... I will learn to get over it. It's all for fun. If you wait, you will still get an awesome record. The music is the important part. The rest is the world we build around the pearl. Yes. You are all oysters.

Let me rephrase that...Fuck. Another t-shirt bundle.

I wasn't saying that they're not good deals, I'm just not much of a t-shirt guy, and 3 out of the 3 P/O's i'm looking at right now are t-shirt bundles. Now Dear Landlord...THAT was a kick ass bundle!