Looking for Dillinger Four pressing info...

I have two copies of the "Higher Aspirations Tempered and Dismantled" 7" but they're different. One (which I've seen more often) has sort of a sepia cover with the type in blue. The other has the same art, but it's black and white with the band's name and title of the 7" across the middle. It also has a completely different photo on the black of the sleeve and the cerebellum stamp as opposed to the logo and address being printed on there like the other version.

Any insight?

http://www.deadformat.net/press/1415#photo

No info, just a picture of what you explained.

Thanks for posting. There's not a photo of the back of the sleeves, but they're entirely different as well.

It's probably unlikely that anyone has this info, but I thought I'd check. Wondering if one of these is a lot more valuable than the other...

It's been a really long while, but I THINK the black is the first pressing then the brown is after that. I'm really not too certain, but I think thats how it went. It's been over a decade since I would've had that information logged permanently. Your best bet is to ask the band. Paddy has a pretty awesome memory for stuff like that, all drinking himself to blackout jokes aside.