Download DRAG THE RIVER Live at the Starlight FREE

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

That's right friends, our good buddy and friend through music, Jon Snodgrass (of Drag the River) made the executive decision to give away the mp3s for Drag the River's live album, Live at the Starlight". There are no strings attached, no payment plan, no commitment to buy later. Just visit this link http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/starlight/ and download the incredible live album. While there are no strings attached, we do encourage you to complete your Drag the River collection as there are links to all of their releases which are all currently on sale! CDs are $5, and their vinyl is being sold at our wholesale prices. Make sure you check out Jon Snodgrass' releases and Chad Price's debut solo album.

[image]

Take a look at this picture of Jon Snodgrass and I will explain how this generous offer came to be. As some of you may or may not know, the CD version of "Live at the Starlight" has been out of print for a while now. Whenever a release goes out of print, a handful of enterprising individuals take advantage of the inability to easily purchase the release and sell their own copy(ies) through sites like Ebay or Amazon for outrageous prices. One such individual has "Live at the Starlight" for sale for $80 on Ebay. You can't blame people for doing this, but Jon felt that if we gave the album for free, no one would feel the need to spend so much money on the CD. We had the conversation about this while at our good friends' Brian and Liv's wedding and maybe Jon felt generous because of the love in the air at such a beautiful ceremony. Hell, Jon may have been drunk feeling good because he was looking so damn good. I actually haven't spoke to him since this conversation so let's take advantage of Jon's good will and get what I think is an absolutely amazing live album.

"Live At the Starlight" I believe was originally released in 2002 by Mars Motors. We helped distribute the re-released version which was packaged with a bonus CD of their "Live at the Green Door" recording in 2005. The album has been out of print for a few years. The live album features mostly tracks from "Hobos Demos" and "Closed" and "Chicken Demos" but also features covers by the Misfits and Steve Earle. Even if you have these albums, you will love how these songs sound live.

Download Drag the River's Live at the Starlight

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/starlight/