Anyone with a purple (/65) No Division?

So I got this on eBay:

[image]

The seller didn't provide any pressing info, but I've got a suspicion that it might be the purple /65 from the 1st pressing.

So if any of you own the purple /65, does it look like the one I got?

I find it hard to believe that it's from the newest ("assorted colors") pressing (and definitely not from the 3rd pressing), because as I understand, the newest pressing is all just variations of grey, and besides, those have a brown center label, not blue like this one. And I know that it's not the light purple /195, cuz I already own that one.

And although it doesn't show in the picture, the color kinda turns more blueish-green the closer you get to the center.

Anyone?

Best fruit snacks ever!

yes they are! i couldnt find them for awhile i was so excited to find them again....now i just need to find dunkaroos with the vanilla and ranbow sprinkle frosting, chocolate koala yummies, and hi-c ecto cooler and my life will be complete

they still make the dunkaroos with vanilla/rainbow sprinkle frosting, but sadly, ecto cooler is done. they tried to re-name it, but the discontinued the flavor. fucking sucks, i loved that shit.

So I got this on eBay:

[image]

The seller didn't provide any pressing info, but I've got a suspicion that it might be the purple /65 from the 1st pressing.

So if any of you own the purple /65, does it look like the one I got?

I find it hard to believe that it's from the newest ("assorted colors") pressing (and definitely not from the 3rd pressing), because as I understand, the newest pressing is all just variations of grey, and besides, those have a brown center label, not blue like this one. And I know that it's not the light purple /195, cuz I already own that one.

And although it doesn't show in the picture, the color kinda turns more blueish-green the closer you get to the center.

Anyone?

yeah its purple I´ve checked mine as well!