The Broadways "Broken Star" repress (black, 100)

harryq

Just got an email newsletter about this from asianman...

"Here are the LP restocks for all you vinyl enthusiasts: Lawrence Arms Cocktails and Dreams (repress of 500, Chicago Flag colors), Broadways Broken Star (repress of 100 on black), Ben Weasel These Ones Are Bitter (repress of 100 on black)."

I know the Lawrence Arms one was already mentioned before, I don't know about the Ben Weasel one, but this is the first I've heard of the Broadways being repressed...

(as of the time I'm writing this, the newsletter wasn't online yet)

the spine on the new broadways repress black white/or blue/ or no idea gre (not 3 colors it's just what people say they look like) is white, the old press is black, the old center label are green these ones look like the art work.

hicky your record will go out on monday with a stamp, don't you worry!

and yes they are already shipping. hurry as alot of these have been selling

the spine on the new broadways repress black white/or blue/ or no idea gre (not 3 colors it's just what people say they look like) is white, the old press is black, the old center label are green these ones look like the art work.

hicky your record will go out on monday with a stamp, don't you worry!

and yes they are already shipping. hurry as alot of these have been selling

I will be ordering in the morning. :)

Also just to double check, i looked in the Asian Man store, do both the Ghost Stories and Guided Tour CDs have new artwork? I thought i read somewhere it was only one, but i can't find where i read it now.

Also just to double check, i looked in the Asian Man store, do both the Ghost Stories and Guided Tour CDs have new artwork? I thought i read somewhere it was only one, but i can't find where i read it now.

Guided Tour has the new artwork. We are still going through a stack of the old Ghost Stories. Subsequent pressings will all have the new artwork.