I LISTEN TO INDEPENDENT MUSIC & DRINK CRAFT BEER T

Guest admin1338560633

Guess I'm the only one that thinks this shirt is just a bit cheesy.

You're not alone, most are probably keeping it to themselves instead of thread crapping. Personally, while i do listen to indie and drink craft beer, I find this shirt to be a little too pretentious for me to wear around.

I understand not being into these shirts. I think though, that it is only pretentious if you are a dick about it. I can't help my love for independent music and craft beer. I thought about it the other day that I wanted to have a shirt that said this so I made one. No worries if you are not into it.

You're not alone, most are probably keeping it to themselves instead of thread crapping. Personally, while i do listen to indie and drink craft beer, I find this shirt to be a little too pretentious for me to wear around.

I understand not being into these shirts. I think though, that it is only pretentious if you are a dick about it. I can't help my love for independent music and craft beer. I thought about it the other day that I wanted to have a shirt that said this so I made one. No worries if you are not into it.

Yeah man, I totally understand. I've just never been one for text on shirts in general, unless it's for a band. My response was in no way a stab taken to anyone.

And I'm not trying to be defensive but its a pretty easy to say anything more than plain can be thought of as pretentious. I mean, you could easily see someone calling you pretentious for wearing an Animal Collective or Grizzly Bear shirt.

Wait, you mean I Listen To Independent Music & Drink Craft Beer isn't a band name? ???

Kidding of course...rep what you dig, that's what I say.