I LISTEN TO INDEPENDENT MUSIC & DRINK CRAFT BEER T

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I LISTEN TO INDEPENDENT MUSIC & DRINK CRAFT BEER T-shirt

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/shil2imadcbts

For those who keep up with our little label, you probably know that we are almost as passionate about Craft Beer as we are about Independent Music. For those not familiar, Craft Beer refers to the independent beer world that includes breweries like Dogfish Head, Oskar Blues, Goose Island, Great Divide, Odells, Stone Brewery, and more. Craft Beer and Independent Music have so many parallels, we figured that it was time someone made a shirt that explained one's love for independent music and beer. Since we have yet to see a shirt that captures this message, we made one our selves. Brandon Proff did the design work. Available in Youth Large, Small, Medium, Large,XL, XXL, and XXXL. It's a Brown shirt that will be more than likely on Gilden or Hanes. Not on American Apparel. We will have the shirts in stock on Thursday in time for our visit to this year's Great American Beer Fest. We plan to have a crew wearing the shirt at GABF. Expect lots of photos and stories from our adventure.

And make sure you get this shirt if you too are passionate about independent music and craft beer.

Got to visit the Stone Brewery a few weekends ago, awesome place.

I went there last time I went to So Cal; such a great facility. Their tour is really good and that restaurant is bad ass.

Got to visit the Stone Brewery a few weekends ago, awesome place.

I went there last time I went to So Cal; such a great facility. Their tour is really good and that restaurant is bad ass.

I didn't get to tour at the time though when I was in Boston I got a tour of Sam Adams and Harpoon, that was cool. I walked away from Stone with a growler or Imperial Stout, damn good.

going into my next order for sure.

there are few things in life more delish than a micro brewed porter....especially the Deshuttes - Black Butte Porter

i have had a few of the Black Butte XXI. Man, that is a delicious beer.

This shirt is awesome I def need to pick it up.......Dogfish Head, Oskar Blues, and Odells (which I recently had in Denver) are all amazing beers. I am going to have to get some money together and send you down some Troegs Virgil!

please send it down. I would love to try some.

Guess I'm the only one that thinks this shirt is just a bit cheesy.

You're not alone, most are probably keeping it to themselves instead of thread crapping. Personally, while i do listen to indie and drink craft beer, I find this shirt to be a little too pretentious for me to wear around.