Ryan Adams Oblivion 7" available only at art show

mrstripe

Alright here's the deal.

There's about 60 left, the limit is two per person, and they're keeping track of everyone getting them.

I got two but they're for me and my girl.

I'm going tomorrow again with a couple of friends to get some more. I'll post here after I get them.

Also, for anyone in NYC, it's at the Bowery/bleeker location, not the one at Prince Street.

Thanks for the update!

Alright here's the deal.

There's about 60 left, the limit is two per person, and they're keeping track of everyone getting them.

I got two but they're for me and my girl.

I'm going tomorrow again with a couple of friends to get some more. I'll post here after I get them.

Also, for anyone in NYC, it's at the Bowery/bleeker location, not the one at Prince Street.

Awesome. Thanks for this. Save me one?

Do want but I need loads of RA vinyl to complete my collection so I'm not so fussed about missing out. I bought Infinity Blues last week, hopefully I'll get around to reading that this week. Anyone else have/read it?

I'm not too into his poetry. I think he'd be better at short stories or novels. But I did buy his newest book "Hello Sunshine" because it came with a surprise 7". The songs were "Thank You" and "Evergreen (Home Demo)".

It was only for the signed chapbook pre-order but I emailed the company and they had some extras. It was $60 though.

Oh cool,

I haven't had the chance to read it yet! Is Hello Sunshine more poetry? For some reason I was under the impression it would be short stories, or maybe I got confused somewhere?