Suburban Home Buddy of the Month: Haley McHaney

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I am excited to introduce you to our October Suburban Home Buddy of the Month, Haley McHaney. Haley is from Atlanta, but I had the opportunity to meet her here in Denver when her and her girlfriends flew out from Atlanta to Denver for Suburban Home's 14th Anniversary weekend. Her and her girls helped make our 14th Anniversary an unforgettable weekend and at one point on Sunday night (after the Anniversary, at the Gaslight Anthem show), Haley told me so many nice things about what Suburban Home meant to her. It absolutely blew me away and it dawned on me then and there that Haley should be our October Buddy of the Month. I still can't believe that 1 person would enjoy what our little label does enough to fly out to Denver, but there were so many great people from all over the United States and that was just amazing.

Haley rules so I encourage you to read on as Haley explains her first introduction to Suburban Home, SH and non-SH bands she loves, bands she would sign if she ran Suburban Home, and more.

Thanks Haley for all the support and thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

Click the link to read Haley's Buddy of the Month interview.

http://bit.ly/xh15O