[image]

SUFJAN STEVENS "The BQE" dbl LP

RICHARD YOUNGS "Under Stellar Stream" LP

J. TILLMAN "Year In The Kingdom" dbl LP

MAJEURE "Timespan" dbl LP

THE BLACK HEART PROCESSION "Six" dbl LP

THREE MILE PILOT "Planets" 7"

JOHN VANDERSLICE "Too Much Time" 7"

Got a number of titles coming in from Secretly Canadian next week including a brand new Sufjan Stevens album. Whatever happened to his plan to do an album around each of the 50 states? Anybody know? I'm looking forward to that and the J Tillman who I saw play Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground's album release show in Seattle. I picked up a few albums and like them very much. Glad to see some wax coming out. Temporary Residence has 3 releases coming up including Black Heart Procession, Three Mile Pilot, and Majeure. Lastly, we have a new single from John Vanderslice. Street date is October 20th, but we should have them in by late next week.

J. Tillman is awesome. (You know he's the drummer in fleet foxes right?) He is a great songwriter himself. Would love to pick up his record.

yes, i had read that he is the drummer of fleet foxes, makes me jealous that guys like J have so much talent and I can't do shit. Oh well, looking forward to hearing the record. He is a great songwriter