Looking for Cult Ritual vinyl/tapes

jimmythescumbag

Hello all. I normally would put this into my main "For Sale/Trade" thread, but wanted to have a dual purpose kind of thread. First, I wanted to call attention to this band for those who are not familiar. Most people use Black Flag as a reference point, which is fair. You be the judge:

http://cultmaternal.blogspot.com/

You can legitimately download all the releases listed if you click the link(s) underneath the artwork for the release(s). Everything except the new s/t LP on Youth Attack and the "Holidays" single is there to enjoy.

Second, I am looking to buy or trade for the mailorder (white/black) and/or tour (red/black) copies of the s/t LP, as well as the three cassette demos they put out, so if you have one you are looking to part with, drop me a line and we can figure something out. Thanks for looking, here's hoping they do another 6am house show at Fest this year! 8-)

Band rules, I'd like to get a hold of the LP too. Pressing doesnt matter.

The 2nd press is still available from Youth Attack.

http://youthattack.bigcartel.com/

Great deal for the LP through Youth Attack. Brown vinyl with super beefy screened covers and a huge poster insert...killer album/band. Bump for the night birds...