TITLE FIGHT - 50 LIONS - TRUE COLORS Preorders up!

Cant wait to get Kingston in the mail, should be any day now

my situation is odd as i last monday i got the shirt and the red/black 7 and black 7 of kingston in the mail but also ordered the deluxe and the grey as well and they havent come even though they were ordered before the order i recieved . thats why i bumped this thread to see if anyone else was missing theirs .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still havent gotten mine

yep still nothing and it sucks as there is nothing anyone can do since the preorder was so freaking long ago you cant open a paypal claim either so basically if you never get yours you just made a donation to sfu lol . and it sucks too as i want the 50 lions and the new blacklisted but theres no way i would take a chance sending more money to that label .

Still havent gotten mine

yep still nothing and it sucks as there is nothing anyone can do since the preorder was so freaking long ago you cant open a paypal claim either so basically if you never get yours you just made a donation to sfu lol . and it sucks too as i want the 50 lions and the new blacklisted but theres no way i would take a chance sending more money to that label .

Sorry man, i know the records were sent out as ive told you before. Both packages most likely went out the same day. Its just not my policy to give out immediate refunds to people when something is that newly missing. Ive had things show up at peoples houses a month after i sent them and ive already given them a refund on them and then im the one losing out. If it comes back to me in the mail ill send it out again, if it still hasnt shown up in a few weeks ill give a refund. This isnt some vendetta to out of 500 preorders, screw over only you on your $11.

People need to stop crying ripoff and taking it as personal attacks when their mailorder gets messed up. Its going to get fixed, i dont stay in business by ripping people off.