DRAG THE RIVER news (Primer CD,Chris Wollard split

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Although both Chad Price and Jon Snodgrass have been keeping really busy with solo projects, that doesn't mean that Drag the River isn't also keeping busy. With new releases and tours right around the corner, Drag the River are busier than ever.

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" Collection CD

For starters, the Drag the River collection album, "Primer" is in production and today, we will be posting pre-orders. "Primer" makes for the perfect Drag the River mixtape and for those who are not familiar with the band, this is the perfect introduction. You will be able to purchase the CD individually or as part of a deluxe set that will include a Shot Glass, a Hoodie, and Drag the River gloves (yes, gloves). With winter coming on, this will be just what you need as the weather gets colder. Only 100 Deluxe Sets will be sold, there will also be opportunities to purchase more than 1 copy of "Primer" at a reduced price so that you can give copies of "Primer" to your friends for Christmas. The pre-order will be posted today at 2pm MST.

DRAG THE RIVER / CHRIS WOLLARD AND THE SHIP THIEVES split 7" on Hometown Caravan

Drag the River are touring Europe in December with No Idea recording artist, Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves. It was suggested that Drag and Chris also do a split 7" in support of the tour. The 7" will be released by Hometown Caravan and will be out in early December. Your friends at Suburban Home will have 200 copies for sale and will announce pre-orders sometime in late November. The 7" features 4 songs (1 original by each artist and Drag covers a Chris song and Chris covers a Drag song. The 7" is amazing. You can listen to one of Drag the River's songs on their Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/dragtheriver . You can listen to one of the Ship Thieves songs on their Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/shipthieves .

DRAG THE RIVER TOURS/SHOWS

Drag the River are playing a few shows on tour with Joey Cape on their way to this year's Fest. Drag the River are also playing the Fest. Jon, Chad, and Drag the River will be doing number of dates on this year's Revival Tour through Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida. Drag will also be doing the European tour mentioned before with Chris Wollard. And to round out the year, there is talk of Drag the River playing a few Colorado Year End/New Year's Eve shows. Stay tuned with the latest Drag the River shows on our Tour Page.

There are already plans for new releases and tours in 2010, but we will keep you posted as details surface. I'm really glad to see Drag the River keeping busy.

this is fucking rad!

Yeah...what he said!!!

*Btw, how many people on here remember when saying rad was cool? We said it alot in the mid 80's. And I used to have a dubbed copy of "Rad" on vhs. Wore that tape out. Thought Lori Loughlin was soooo hot that I still keep "Send Me An Angel" on my ipod. 8-)

this is fucking rad!

Yeah...what he said!!!

*Btw, how many people on here remember when saying rad was cool? We said it alot in the mid 80's. And I used to have a dubbed copy of "Rad" on vhs. Wore that tape out. Thought Lori Loughlin was soooo hot that I still keep "Send Me An Angel" on my ipod. 8-)

I still own "Rad" on VHS and once considered trying to find the people who owned the movie to try and put it out on DVD. Also, I never took Rad out of my lexicon. It will forever be how I explain something amazing.

I have also added Brad to my lexicon which is when something is neither rad, nor bad, it is just kind of alright.

... and once considered trying to find the people who owned the movie to try and put it out on DVD.

Sweet!!! Where do I sign up?

Also, I never took Rad out of my lexicon. It will forever be how I explain something amazing.

I have also added Brad to my lexicon which is when something is neither rad, nor bad, it is just kind of alright.

I still use it from time to time, and folks 'round here have no idea what I'm saying. Stupid kids nowadays. Awesome seems to be the choice word, and I admit I use it to.