I need Pressing Info for Frank Turner 7"

Guest markovianprocess
Anyone know the pressing info for Frank Turner 7" on New Slang Records? Reasons not to be an Idiot/Strength in Numbers.

I believe it was out of 200. 100 were sold at the instore and another 100 online.

Frank Turner / Fighting With Wire Split (24/100)

My copy is numbered out of 100, but I've also been told that it was out of 200. Why not contact Banquet Records direct and ask them? They are very nice.

I believe it was out of 200. 100 were sold at the instore and another 100 online.

Frank Turner / Fighting With Wire Split (24/100)

My copy is numbered out of 100, but I've also been told that it was out of 200. Why not contact Banquet Records direct and ask them? They are very nice.

Yeah the 100 that were sold at the instore were hand numbered but the 100 online were just left blank.

It would probably be best to contact Banquet actually, get this cleared up once and for all.

Guest markovianprocess
Thanks....I just tried to go to Banquet Records site twice, ain't work'n, keeps sayn link broken. My copy would be the ones NOT numbered. I was just curious. I havn't even listened to it yet...turntable presently down...

They were revamping their site over the past couple of days. www.banquetrecords.com is working now.

I messaged them on Twitter. I got this reply.

banquetrecords @garrylee it was 50 numbered for each band and then 100 for us