i will trade my dog for a ....

halfasspunkshow

A guy I work with has two monkeys. They are more work than children. They have to change their diapers like 4 times a day. They have this cage that starts upstairs with a trapdoor in the floor that has a tunnel that leads to this giant cage outside. The one time I was over there he brought one out, it ran to the kitchen sink, turned the water on and left it on, went to the refrigerator and got out some grapes, when to the pantry and opened a jar of pickles and dropped it. It was fucking insane.

A guy I work with has two monkeys. They are more work than children. They have to change their diapers like 4 times a day. They have this cage that starts upstairs with a trapdoor in the floor that has a tunnel that leads to this giant cage outside. The one time I was over there he brought one out, it ran to the kitchen sink, turned the water on and left it on, went to the refrigerator and got out some grapes, when to the pantry and opened a jar of pickles and dropped it. It was fucking insane.

Most entertaining post I've seen here in a long time.

that sounds like the greatest day ever. i bet all that happened within like 3 minutes. i know this dude collin who has one that flicks people off.

its incredible

that sounds like the greatest day ever. i bet all that happened within like 3 minutes. i know this dude collin who has one that flicks people off.

its incredible

Actually it was probably about 90 seconds. The way this thing moved around and how it did everything flawlessly was actually pretty amazing.

And both of the monkeys had all of their front teeth removed.

Monkeys that flick people off and that can use a toilet are awesome. These monkeys just seemed to be a pain in the ass.