Vinyl on Cheaters

don't ask me why i'm watching cheaters. i have no idea why.

anyways this guy was cheating on his wife and she confronted him and bent and broke a bunch of his vinyl in the parking lot.

as a fellow vinyl collector i went damn, that sucks.

as the dude i am, i went that dude deserved that shit.

Hahah, +1 sir!

edit, for the 100th time something like this happened to me. My girlfriend at the time, broke my favorite record (*Slapstick* S/T, 1st press) well because she knew it was my favorite, and other BS.

Funny thing, it took me a few years to find it again, but it was worth it!

Then it was repressed shortly after :( but also :)

Guest kissthesharks

Long story short, I came home from work and she had them in a bag, and I was like "wtf are you doing?! and she said "I'm going to destroy something you love so you can appreciate all I do for you!" She jumped into her car and I chased her to the bridge which was like a mile away and she jumped out and threw them in the lake. I yelled at her and sped home.

I don't think my girlfriend would ever do something like that to my stuff. For one, she knows I'd lose my shit, and she is too nice to destroy my stuff! Plus, I don't cheat on her. :)

Totally dig what you're saying.

Just wanted to clarify I didn't cheat on her, basically just knew it was a point where we had to break it off. We just were going in completely directions with our lives.