OUT NOW: SWITCHBLADE st (2009) 2xLP

Hey

Today we've received the screenprinted C/D side of the SWITCHBLADE - S/T [2009]2xLP. So everything's finally ready to ship. The preorders will leave in the next days. All details as always below.

All other preorder records but the CELESTE and MIHAI EDRISCH should be finished later this week.

Orders are possible via www.denovali.com/mailorder.

Thanks a lot

Denovali

SWITCHBLADE - S/T [2009] 2xLP

Three years after the release of the critically acclaimed s/t [2006] album, Swedens loudest trinity breaks the silence. In the three massive compositions on this, the fifth selftitled album, SWITCHBLADE takes you on a journey crashing through the walls of perceptual reality and returning knee deep in loss, vengeance and death. Brittle melodies erupt in to dense mass of impending doom as this beast drag its feet out of the darkness to prevail over daylight. In just over 49 minutes SWITCHBLADE reveal their dire predictions to the masses trapped in a decaying world. Where all that is light collapse under the tower of their hopes and dreams. Louder than that which crashes in heaven, slow as the march of celestial time.

[image]

[image]

::: Stream + download: www.denovali.com/switchblade

::: Heavyweight gatefold covers with a special spot varnish effect.

::: available vinyl colors:

- 180 pieces on clear vinyl with a black screenprint on side D

- 320 pieces on black vinyl with a black screenprint on side D

::: price 2xlp: 18.50euro

::: price 2xlp + shirt: 30euro (american apparel shirt)

::: for fans of: SUNN O))), KHANATE, PELICAN, EARTH etc.

STILL UP FOR PREORDER

Celeste - Nihiliste(s) LP repress

Blueneck - The Fallen Host Cd/ 2x10''

Bluneck - Scars Of The Midwest Cd/ LP repress

Nadja/ Kodiak cd/ LP

SHIPPING OPTIONS

Germany: 1-6 and more lps: 4euro

Europe: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 3euro

Europe: 2 to 6, 7x LPs: 6,00 to 8,60euro

World: 1x LP or 1x 2xLP: 6euro

World: 2 to 6LPs: 13,90euro

Shipping for CDs is way cheaper!

maybe in the next month or two, just made a pricey order this month. :) hopefully my records don't bust up the picture sleeves like my Celeste. so glad they didn't bust through the jacket too.

have you tried working with Virgil on trading records or him carrying your stuff?

we have some innersleeves left. just let me know with your next order which one you need. 1st pressing? 2nd pressing? a/b or c/d site. cool?

no. I didn't talk to virgil about it. he seems to be a busy guy. he also doesn't get back to me concerning order mails from time to tim. so I don't want to bug him. if you're in touch with him introduce him to our label and tell him he should contact us if he's interested in stocking the records. thanks a lot.