Holy Shit...Zombies! trailer (new movie I'm in) (p

jacobe

[image]

I may have mentioned this before, but some friends and I make low(no)budget horror/comedy films under the moniker of DSK Productions and have just recently finished out latest project....Holy Shit....Zombies!. The movies are pretty much improve on the spot with only the main story line as guidelines. I play Bubba Hodgekin one of 2 hunters in the film, my brother plays one of the avon salesmen (he's the taller one w. glasses). We make them for fun and hope people get a kick out of them, but at the heart of it it's just 6 close friends with a camera and some sick ideas.

Here's a link to the trailer:

Youtube compresses the hell out of it for some reason, so please excuse the grain.

It's currently being edited and we are aiming for a Nov. release where it will debut at the Dark X-Mas Horror Convention in Warren (Youngstown) Ohio.

Let me know what you all think, good or bad.

Here's the various links for anyone wanting to check out anything else that we've done. All our movies are $5 and we have some pretty awesome shirts available.

www.dsk-productions.com

www.myspace.com/dskproductions1

www.myspace.com/holyshitzombies

[image]